Considering the internet’s role in social interaction and interpersonal communication in a modern information society, and wishing to promote communication with professionals and the citizens of the Republic of Serbia, the NBS publishes the most important content and information related to its functions and operations on its Facebook and Twitter pages.
1. Privacy and personal data protection
Any content and information posted on the NBS Facebook or Twitter pages will be considered public immediately upon posting. The content may be copied without a special permission, provided the source is stated (except where it is expressly stated that the content was copied from another source).
By posting content and information on the NBS Facebook or Twitter account, the account user agrees that its personal data may be collected and processed, within the meaning of regulations governing personal data protection.
Users of the NBS Facebook and Twitter accounts may not post on those accounts any content that:- is not directly or indirectly related to the content or information posted by the NBS on these accounts,
- constitutes advertising or marketing, multiple instances of the same content, and content that prevents interaction of other users or creates technical difficulties (e.g. spam),
- may prevent, encumber or otherwise affect the regular functioning of the NBS account (by uploading viruses, malware etc.),
- constitutes use or disclosure of another’s personal and confidential data or impersonation,
- constitutes harassment and intimidation of other users, threats or violence, or encourages such actions,
- is malicious, rude or offensive, constitutes hate speech or discrimination on any grounds, or encourages such actions,
- constitutes a violation of intellectual property rights and other rights of third parties (the NBS logo or other trademarks may not be used without authorisation),
- constitutes any form of illegal activity.
3. Responsibility for the content
The NBS is not responsible for the content and information posted by users on the NBS Facebook and Twitter accounts. Responsibility for that content lies solely with the user.
Views, opinions and experiences contained in the comments of users of the NBS Facebook and Twitter accounts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the NBS.
The NBS Facebook and Twitter user accounts will have verified pages (marked by a blue checkmark badge ). Verified accounts are authentic and legitimate user accounts.
Fake user accounts may be reported to Facebook and Twitter. The NBS will not be responsible for the content posted on fake user accounts.
4. Removal of user comments
5. Amendments and supplements
6. Application of rules
When using the NBS Facebook and Twitter accounts, the user shall abide by and apply the terms of service of these social networks accepted by the users upon registration with these networks (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms https://twitter.com/tos).