Inflation projection

The fan chart depicts probability of various inflation outcomes in the next eight quarters. Central projection is within the darkest central band and the probability that inflation would lie in it is 10%. Outturns of inflation are also expected to lie somewhere within the entire fan chart with probability of 90%. In other words, the probability that inflation in the next eight quarters will lie outside the band in the chart is 10%.

(y-o-y, in %)