Permanent cessation of exchange operations at an exchange office
- notification about the permanent cessation of exchange operations that has been submitted to the bank(s);
- cash book – cash and aggregate cash book – dinars for the last working day of the exchange office;
- evidence about the sale of cash and the payment of cash to its current account with the bank / evidence of the transfer to the exchange office which continues to operate;
- authorisation for the exchange office which will permanently cease to operate (original);
- evidence of the paid fee of RSD 840 for the procedure to obtain the decision on the permanent cessation of exchange operations at an exchange office, at the request of an authorised exchange dealer, in accordance with the Decision on Uniform Fees Charged for Services Provided by the National Bank of Serbia – fee under Tariff number 2, Tariff item 29 of Uniform Fees, to the account of the National Bank of Serbia – Department for FX Matters and Foreign Credit Relations No 980-737-56, reference number 9-020029-MBR;
- evidence of the paid republic administrative fee of RSD 870 under Tariff numbers 1 and 9, Section A, Tariffs of the Republic Administrative Fees under the Law on the Republic Administrative Fees, to account number 840-742221843-57, model 97.